Mount Worth State Park
Click to show video of Mt Worth State Park - Quick Overview
Mount Worth is situated approximately 125 km south east of Melbourne between Korumburra and Warragul.
- Walking, picnicking, sightseeing and nature study.
- The Giant's Circuit walk follows an old tramline route along Lorkin Creek to the Standing Giant, a huge Mountain Ash seven metres in circumference and probably more than 300 years old. The track continues through giant tree ferns and back to the car park - a total distance of 1.8km.
- Other walking tracks lead to old sawmill sites where sawdust heaps and other relics can be seen.
- The Moonlight Creek Track has gentle grades for the first kilometre and is suitable for people with limited mobility.
- Two lookouts on McDonald's Track give panoramic views over the Latrobe River valley, the Great Dividing Range and Westernport Bay.
Mount Worth State Park Walking Tracks
|Gardiners Mill Track||Mt Worth State Park|
|Giant's Circuit||Mt Worth State Park|
|Maslin's Mill Trail||Mt Worth State Park|
|Moonlight Circuit||Mt Worth State Park|