Anderley Retreat offers two romantic, secluded cottages set on a 35 acre property at the foothills of the Strzelecki Ranges in beautiful West Gippsland and only a 10-minute drive from the tourist town of Yarragon.
Privacy and seclusion can be assured as these cottages have been designed to nestle into the hillside. The two modern “Mountain Hut’ inspired cottages sit approximately 80 meters apart screened off by trees.
Anderley Retreat provides the stunning backdrop of both mountain and rural valley views, perfect for a couple’s getaway to retreat and recharge.
Make your stay a little more indulgent with the choice of a Continental Breakfast hamper, and Remedial or Aromatherapy Relaxation Massage Treatments available by upon request when placing a booking.
- Accommodation Type: Self-Contained
- Check-In: 3pm
- Check Out: 11am
- Number of guests: 2 Cabins, accommodating up to 2 guests each
- Bedding Configuration: Cabin 1 (1 x queen sized bed), Cabin 2 (1 x queen sized bed)
- Linen: Included
- Heating/Cooling: Reverse-cycle heating and cooling system, plus a cosy wood fire
- Meals: Full kitchen facilities available
- Laundry Facilities: Not available
- Additional details: Open plan design, double spa bath, expansive deck with outdoor furniture, BBQ facilities provided. Car park on site included
- Child-Friendly: Not suitable for children
- Pet-Friendly: Yes, well behaved dogs are welcome. Please check with the friendly staff at Anderley Retreat’s for their Dog Policy terms and conditions.
- Smoke-Free: Yes
- Accessibility: Single level cabins – with 1-2 steps for entry access. Handrails on all steps and stairs. Note staff have first aid training; Staff on-site 24 hours a day.
- Pricing: Visit the link for bookings, availability and pricing https://www.anderley.com.au/
How to get here:
Travel on the Princes Highway/Freeway towards Warragul and continue until you reach Yarragon Town Centre (the train station should appear on your left).
Turn right at the intersection onto Rolls St. At the end you will reach a T intersection, take a slight left onto Yarragon-Leongatha Rd. When the road comes to a fork, keep left onto Old Yarragon-Leongatha Rd.
No. 312 Anderley Retreat can be found on the left.
If you need a map, we have you covered – https://goo.gl/maps/dNs25vM9XE4Y6czXA