Anderley has two secluded cabins located in the northern foothills of the Strzelecki Ranges (between Warragul and Moe). With stunning views from Westernport Bay to Mt Baw Baw, you will find it is the perfect place to retreat and recharge.
For Bookings and to Check Availability, go to this link: Anderley Bookings
Cosy Wood Fire
Queen Size Bed
Unique Open Plan Design
Fully Self Contained
Reverse Cycle Cooling.Heating
Options Available Include: Continental Breakfast Hampers and Remedial or Aromatherapy Relaxation Massage Treatments
Just 5 minutes from Yarragon Village, Anderley is a great base to explore the West Gippsland region.
- 1 x Cabin (1 Queen bed) sleeping up to 2 people
- 1 x Cabin (1 Queen bed ) sleeping up to 2 people
- CHECK IN/OUT: Check In: 3:00pm Check Out: 11:00am
- LINEN: Included.
- BATHROOM: Double spa bath
- HEATING/COOLING: Cosy Wood Fire; Reverse Cycle Cooling/Heating
- OUTSIDE: Expansive Deck with outdoor furniture and BBQ provided
- CAR PARKING: Parking on site
- ACCESSIBILITY: Single level cabins – with 1-2 steps for entry access.
- ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES: Staff have first aid training; Staff on-site 24 hours a day; Handrails on all steps and stairs