Wild Cherry B&B is situated on the side of the valley overlooking the beautiful township of Walhalla. With the breathtaking view, beautiful native birds in abundance and the peace and tranquillity of nature you will enjoy every minute of your stay.
We have two beautiful rooms (fully renovated February 2020) separate from the main house with their own private en-suite. Extra photos can be seen at TripAdvisor.
Spend your day exploring the historic town with a magnificent tourist train ride, explore the old Gold Mine or do a Ghost tour, then wander back to the deck at the Wild Cherry Cottage, have a seat, a glass of your favourite refreshment and totally relax and take in this very special part of Victoria.
Kookaburras, king parrots, crimson rosellas are a few feathered friends that may drop by for some afternoon tea of fresh blended bird seed as they have been doing for many years, every afternoon, at the Wild Cherry Bed & Breakfast.
- Accommodation Type: Bed & Breakfast
- Number of guests: Up to 4
- Bedding Configuration: Two separate rooms from the main house
- Linen: Included
- Meals: Enjoy a delicious hot cooked breakfast in the guests dining room with an extensive menu to select from.
- Laundry Facilities: Not available
- Additional details: Outdoor deck area, gardens, TV and free Wifi provided.
- Child-Friendly: No
- Pet-Friendly: No
- Smoke-Free: Yes (However, outdoor smoking is permitted)
- Pricing: $180 per night and including a hot cooked breakfast in our stunning dining room.
How to get here:
These days by car, a comfortable two and a half hours drive will take you to Walhalla through the most beautiful Victorian countryside.
Take the Monash Freeway (M1) which then becomes the Princes Highway and exit at Moe and follow the Walhalla signs via Erica and Rawson.
As you enter Walhalla on the main road, head past the Wally Pub and take your next right onto Camp Hill Road, and you will find Wild Cherry Bed and Breakfast on your left.
If you need a map, we have you covered – https://goo.gl/maps/mfeg15gbvstfmek19