Blerick Country Retreat is situated just over an hour from Melbourne in the beautiful rural surrounds of Neerim South at the foothills of Mount Baw Baw.
This majestic 5-acre gated property is home for three stylish, self-catering country cottages, offering cosy wood fires, spa baths and LCD TVs. Keep an eye out for grazing farm animals, vineyards and alpacas all out outside your back fence to make your country getaway complete.
Children and pets are welcome, ensuring Blerick Country Retreat is the complete getaway spot to enjoy the surrounding state forests, waterfalls and ski fields of Mt Baw Baw.
- Accommodation Type: Self-Contained
- Check-In: 2pm
- Check Out: 10am
- Number of guests: 2 cottages – accommodating up to 4 guests each, 1 cottage accommodating up to 6 guests.
- Bedding Configuration: 2 Cottages (2 x queen sized bed), 1 Cottage (3 x queen sized bed)
- Linen: Included
- Heating/Cooling: Indoor wood-fire heater, split system air conditioner
- Meals: Full kitchen facilities available
- Laundry Facilities: Not Available
- Additional details: BBQ facilities available. Free recreational use of swimming pool, tennis courts and bicycles. Carport area available on site
- Child-Friendly: Yes
- Pet-Friendly: Yes
- Smoke-Free: Yes
- Accessibility: Note, staircases to enter the loft
- Pricing: Visit the link for bookings, availability and pricing https://www.blerick.com.au/
How to get here:
Travel on the Princes Highway/Freeway towards Drouin and take the C102 exit towards Drouin, Neerim Sth and Mt Baw Baw. The exit ramp is extended and then you will turn right onto Old Sale Road, towards Neerim Sth.
Continue down Old Sale Road until you come across a T intersection. You will turn left onto Main Neerim Rd. Continue along; the road will curve towards Drouin West Primary School.
Follow the road and when you get close to the Neerim District Soldiers Memorial Hospital, turn right onto Railway Rd. The road curves and becomes Queen St. Turn right onto the second road called McDougal Rd, and the property entrance will be on the left.
If you need a map, we have you covered – https://goo.gl/maps/Zts2wBwei2Um4fSz9