Set on 12 picturesque acres, Bloomfield Cottages is secluded and private in a garden setting and offers the ideal abode for a couple’s weekend away or even long term stay.
Bloomfield Cottages offers convenience in spacious, peaceful surroundings where you can choose to relax by the pool in summer or warm up next to the wood fire in winter. Extended stays welcome and pets by arrangement. All packages include a breakfast hamper and guests have access to laundry and BBQ facilities, a clawfoot bath, and ample entertainment options with a TV and DVD player.
This hidden treasure is not difficult to find, situated only 1km from the Highway and less than 5 minutes from Warragul Town Centre.
The team at Bloomfield Cottages can also offer great rates for long term stays.
- Accommodation Type: Self-Contained
- Check-In: 2pm
- Check Out: 11am
- Number of guests: Up to 2 guests
- Bedding Configuration: 1 x queen sized bed
- Linen: Included
- Heating/Cooling: Indoor and outdoor fireplace
- Meals: Some kitchen facilities available
- Laundry Facilities: Yes
- Additional details: BBQ facilities available. Free recreational use of swimming pool, tennis courts and bicycles. Carport area available on site
- Child-Friendly: Not suitable for children
- Pet-Friendly: Yes, however please check with the friendly staff at Bloomfield Cottages for their terms and conditions.
- Smoke-Free: Yes
- Accessibility: Note, stairs to enter cottage from both sides.
- Pricing: Visit the link for bookings, availability and pricing http://bloomfieldcottages.com.au/
How to get here:
Travel on the Princes Highway/Freeway towards Warragul until you reach Nilma. You will reach a stop sign intersection. Turn left and take the C102 exit off the highway onto Drouin-Warragul Rd. After about 1km, turn left into Number One Road and you should see Bloomfield Cottages on your right.
If you need a map, we have you covered – https://goo.gl/maps/Gwk6X3zcSdQYoMiE8