Brogui Park is a peaceful country retreat set on 50 acres of bush land offering complete privacy. This retreat accommodates anywhere from 6 to 18 people ensuring it’s the perfect spot for a family trip. Brogui Park has great walking tracks nearby and with only a short drive to nearby wineries and the famous Gippsland Cheese and Food Trail, you will be spoilt for choice with activities.
Only a short distance from the main house is a secluded separate barn with a double bed and futon for extra visitors.
- Accommodation Type: Self-Contained
- Check-In: 1pm
- Check Out: 10am
- Number of guests: Up to 16 guests
- Bedding Configuration: 5 Bedrooms (4 x queen sized beds and 2 x single size bed) and 2 x foldout beds
- Linen: Included
- Heating/Cooling: Split system heating and cooling, 2 x electric heaters in kitchen and bedroom, indoor and outdoor wood heater
- Meals: Full kitchen facilities available
- Laundry Facilities: Not available
- Additional details: Outdoor dining and BBQ facilities, plenty of outdoor space with natural streams and abundance of wildlife
- Child-Friendly: Yes
- Pet-Friendly: No
- Smoke-Free: No
- Accessibility: Ramp provided to enter property
- Pricing: Visit the link for bookings, availability and pricing https://www.broguipark.com/
How to get here:
Travel on the Princes Highway/Freeway M1 and follow the M1 to Cardinia Rd in Officer. Take the Cardinia Rd exit from M1 and continue to turn right onto C426 Old Sale Rd. Continue and the road will become Main Neerim Rd. When you reach Bloomfield Rd, turn right onto C462. Make a left onto Old Telegraph Rd E towards your destination.
If you need a map, we have you covered – https://goo.gl/maps/Y2ZpJpiDFqkS4qU66