Erica Caravan Park is where nature meets the snow. New owners from 15th January 2018, we love to meet all travellers & welcome everyone from couples, singles, families, bike riders, grey nomads and the like, we are pet friendly, provided your pet is friendly. We are making changes continuously & cannot wait to show everyone what we are doing. Erica has a great Pub, General Store, 1914 Restaurant, Post Office and Erica Ski Hire and is central to so many beautiful location such as Walhalla, Mt Baw Baw, Rawson, Willow Grove, Blue Rock Dam, Thompson Dam, Mt St Gwinear. You can spend the days being lazy or adventurous, the options are endless. Hiking tracks, 4wd, motor bike riding, cycling, Skiing, visiting the snow or just taking in the sights!
TARIFF: Rate is for 2 adults (Children under 12 are free)
- Extra Adults – $10
- Cabins $ 95 Mid week – $ 110 weekends
- Powered Sites – $ 35
- Unpowered – $ 20
- School Hols / Long Weekends
- Cabins – $ 120
- Powered Sites – $45
- Unpowered – $ 30
Holding deposit is taken for no shows and cancellations within 7 days. Card is not used or charged unless no show occurs
- CHECK IN/OUT: Check In – 2:00pm; Check Out – 11:00am. Cabins check out is 10.00am, unless by agreement, Sites are 11am. We always allow early check in / late check out if sites / cabins are available.
- BEDDING CONFIGURATION: Cabins sleep between 2 & 6 (dependant on which Cabin and availability) Bedding & towels are included for 2 adults, linen hire is available for any extras – $10
- LINEN: Included. As above
- KITCHEN: Each Cabin has its own kitchen, and for all campers there is a bbq, full camp kitchen and laundry. There is a microwave, toasted sandwich maker, kettle, toaster, fridge etc
- LAUNDRY FACILITIES: YES — Coin Operated machine and dryer
- DIRECTIONS: 25 minutes approx from Moe, take the Moe turn off at Princes Hwy, at McDonald’s. Follow the Walhalla signs to Moe Rawson Rd, then follow this for approx 36 kms and we in Erica on the right hand side opposite the Pub.
- PAYMENT: Cheques by agreement for groups.