Creek Cottage, a lovely spot nestled besides Stringers Creek and set in a private enclosed garden with a full-length veranda allowing guests to soak up the beautiful surrounds. In the heart of Walhalla, Creek Cottage is a central location to the Walhalla Post Office and Museum, Walhalla Band Rotunda and the Long Tunnel Extended Gold Mine within the Walhalla Heritage area.
When the weather is nice, guests can take advantage of the beautiful garden surrounds and even enjoy some fishing nearby. During the cooler months, Creek Cottage is perfect to settle in for the day and make use of the fully equipped kitchen and entertainment options.
- Accommodation Type: Self-Contained
- Check-In: To be advised in advance with the property
- Check Out: To be advised in advance with the property
- Number of guests: Up to 4 guests
- Bedding Configuration: Bedroom 1 (1 x double size bed) Bedroom 2 (2 x single size beds)
- Linen: Included
- Heating/Cooling: Air conditioning, fan and heating
- Meals: Full kitchen facilities available
- Laundry Facilities: Drying rack and ironing facilities available
- Additional details: Outdoor dining facilities including BBQ and patio. Board games, books and puzzles available to keep the kids entertained.
- Child-Friendly: Yes
- Pet-Friendly: Yes, however charges apply. Please contact the friendly team at Creek Cottage for details
- Smoke-Free: Yes
- Accessibility: Entire unit is located on the ground floor
- Pricing: For bookings, availability and pricing please contact the friendly team at Creek Cottage.
How to get here:
Travel on the Princes Highway/Freeway M1 towards Moe. Take exit C103/Lloyd Street. Continue straight at the roundabout and turn left onto Waterloo Rd. Turn right to stay on Waterloo Rd. At the roundabout take the first exit left onto Saviges Rd. Turn right onto Bell St and at the roundabout take the first exit left onto Moore St. Continue down, at the next roundabout take the first exit left onto C466/Moe-Walhalla Rd. Continue for around 30km, turn right onto Knotts Siding Rd/C481. Turn left onto Walhalla Rd/C461 and travel around 10km’s to reach Walhalla town.
If you need a map, we have you covered – https://goo.gl/maps/1QCovoxgbFuVpLqj8