Erica Caravan Park is where nature meets the snow. New owners from 15th January 2018, who love to meet all travellers & welcome everyone from couples, singles, families, bike riders, grey nomads and everyone in between.
Erica has a great Pub, General Store, 1914 Restaurant, Post Office and Erica Ski Hire and is central to so many beautiful location such as Walhalla, Mt Baw Baw, Rawson, Willow Grove, Blue Rock Dam, Thompson Dam, Mt St Gwinear.
You can spend the days being lazy or adventurous, the options are endless. Hiking tracks, 4wd, motor bike riding, cycling, Skiing, visiting the snow or just taking in the sights!
- Accommodation Type: Caravan Park
- Check In: 2pm
- Check Out: 11am
- Site Type/Pricing:
Powered Sites – $30
Unpowered Sites – $25
Cabins – $120 (Mid-Week) $130 (Weekends)
Extra Adults – $10
- School Holidays Site Type/Pricing:
Cabins – $130
Powered Sites – $45
Unpowered Sites – $30
Extra Adults – $10
- Bedding Configuration: Cabins sleep between 2 & 6 (dependant on cabin and availability)
- Linen: Included
- Meals: Each cabin has its own kitchen, facilities available at camp kitchen with BBQ, microwave, toasted sandwich maker, kettle, toaster, fridge
- Laundry Facilities: Laundry facilities available (coin operated)
- Additional details: Native/cottage garden, BBQ, picnic table, seating, extensive walking tracks
- Child-Friendly: Yes
- Pet-Friendly: Yes – provided your pet is friendly!
- Smoke-Free: Yes (However, outdoor smoking is permitted)
- Accessibility: The site is accessible, cabins have steps for access, contact the Erica Caravan Park to determine access requirements
- Booking Conditions: Holding deposit is taken for no shows and cancellations within 7 days. Card is not used or charged unless no show occurs
How to get here:
25 minutes approx from Moe, take the Moe turn off at Princes Hwy, at McDonald’s. Follow the Walhalla signs to Moe Rawson Rd, then follow this for approx 36 kms and we in Erica on the right hand side opposite the Pub.
If you need a map, we have you covered –https://goo.gl/maps/72VmMB7NeV7fxCQf7