Fernbrae Bush Retreat is situated among 16 acres of natural bush and offers ultimate tranquillity.
The two-bedroom retreat ensures you will be comfortable with a fully equipped kitchen and TV/DVD player for further entertainment. With a BBQ, tennis court and bush tracks right at your doorstep, Fernbrae Bush Retreat is the perfect spot to relax and take in the scenic surrounds of the clean mountain air of Noojee’s lush forest land right in your backyard.
- Accommodation Type: Self-Contained
- Check-In: To be advised in advance with the property
- Check Out: To be advised in advance with the property
- Number of guests: Up to 4 guests
- Bedding Configuration: 2 x Bedrooms
- Linen: Included
- Heating/Cooling: Woodfire
- Meals: Full kitchen facilities available
- Laundry Facilities: Not available
- Additional details: BBQ facilities and campfire area for outdoor dining. Tennis court and covered gazebo for recreational purposes.
- Child-Friendly: Yes
- Pet-Friendly: Yes
- Smoke-Free: Yes
- Accessibility: Stairs to access the retreat
- Pricing: For bookings, availability and pricing please contact the friendly team at Fernbrae Bush Retreat.
How to get here:
Travel on the Princes Highway/Freeway M1 towards Drouin. Follow M1 to Princes Way/C102 in Drouin West. Take the exit towards Neerim Sth/Mt Baw Baw/C426 from M1 onto Old Sale Rd. At T intersection, take a left onto C426/Main Neerim Rd. Turn left onto C425/ Yarra Junction-Noojee Rd, travel 3.3km and the property will be on your right.
If you need a map, we have you covered – https://goo.gl/maps/H1Pqz215mDyKAny29