As you drive into Glen Cromie Reserve you will feel like you have entered into another world. A wide open space with stunning trees, beautiful grassed areas and large playgrounds all nestled in with the Tarago River gently flowing throughout.
The reserve offers beach areas for swimming and paddling as well as spots perfect for fishing or just taking in the beautiful surrounds. The park is surrounded by 35 acres of stunning bushlands full of beautiful tree ferns, towering gum trees and a vast array of birdlife and wildlife. Nestled within the bushland is approximately 2 kilometres of walking tracks for everyone to enjoy.
Glen Cromie Caravan Park has fully equipped laundry facilities, a child/baby bathroom with 3 amenities blocks. The Park has a number of large shelters and BBQ areas, to enjoy for a short or extended stay with family or friends. Whether you’re here for a day trip or staying the night, Glen Cromie is the peaceful location to unwind and reconnect with nature.
- Accommodation Type: Caravan Park
- Check-In: —-
- Check Out: —-
- Bedding Configuration: —-
- Linen: —-
- Heating/Cooling: —-
- Meals: There are a number of coin operated electric BBQ’s placed around the park. There is a fully stocked kiosk.
- Laundry Facilities: Fully equipped
- Additional details: A baby bathroom and amenities blocks available
- Child-Friendly: Yes
- Pet-Friendly: Yes
- Smoke-Free: No
- Accessibility: No stairs within the property
- Pricing: Visit the website link for bookings, availability and pricing
How to get here:
Travel on the Princes Highway/Freeway M1 towards Warragul. Take the exit towards Neerim Sth/Mt Baw Baw/C426. Follow Main Neerim Rd for about 7.5km and the location will be on the right.
If you need a map, we have you covered – https://goo.gl/maps/tgrJvyqbMyz3EWsW8