Just 5 minutes from Neerim South township to Latrobe River Road you will be drawn into the quietness of the countryside. As you pass through the gate and follow the long curved driveway, past a spring-fed lake, you will find yourself at beautiful Gracefield Cottage.
The Cottage is ideal for a couple, 2 couples, or a family, sleeping up to 6 people. It is a fully self-contained country cottage with 2 bedrooms and a sitting room upstairs. The views from the bedrooms are delightful, looking out over the rolling green pastures and natural bushland. Downstairs has a cosy, comfortable lounge with a wood heater and is equipped with a HD TV, DVD with a selection of DVD’s and CD’s for your enjoyment. We also supply books and games and toys for the children. The homely kitchen has full cooking facilities and if the weather is pleasant you could use the BBQ which is close to the kitchen outside under the veranda. For a larger homestay experience, book Gracefield House.
A fully self contained 3 bedroom home with all the luxuries of a country home. Beautifully decorated and accommodating up to 6, Gracefield House is situated at the front of the property and includes a beautiful wood fire, full patio and front verandah. Perfect booked in conjunction with the cottage, or on it’s own for families and couples looking for ideal time away. A breakfast basket with wonderful farm fresh provisions is supplied for your first morning. Sit out under the veranda and enjoy a cup of coffee, listen to the birds and soak up the peaceful surroundings of a working farm, or take a walk around the property and watch the birds, and deer and cow grazing in the fields. The farm is a wonderful experience for children as the chooks, cows and deer are very friendly and will take kindly to some hand feeding. Just ask and we can let you know where on the property you can go walking. You could also go for a very scenic walk, approximately 6 kms in total, along the roads which border our property.
- ACCOMMODATION TYPE: 1 x Queen bedroom sleeping up to 2 people; 1 x Double sleeping up to 2 people; 2 x Single each sleeping up to 2 people
- CHECK IN/OUT: Check In – 2:00pm;
- Check Out – 10:00am
- BEDDING CONFIGURATION: One queen bedroom; One double with one single room; One single futon (available upon request)
- LINEN: Included. Towels; Bedding; Kitchen KITCHEN: Fully self-contained kitchen BREAKFAST: A basket containing farm fresh breakfast provisions plus teas, coffee, sugar,etc. LIVING AREA: Contains LCD television and movies, dvd player, games for the children, books BATHROOM: All toiletries
- HEATING/COOLING: Solid fuel heating, fans LAUNDRY FACILITIES: Yes — Washing machine, line dry
- OUTSIDE: BBQ situated under veranda, table and chairs
- ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES: Baby change facilities; Handrails in bathroom; Large print; Staff on-site 24 hours a day; Handrails on all steps and stairs
- INTERNET: Free WiFi. Though we are in country Victoria, remember that reception can occasionally be spotty.
- DIRECTIONS: Download directions from our website. Don’t follow a GPS.
- PAYMENT: Full payment to be made when booking
- BOOKING CONDITIONS: We have a 2 night minimum