Just 90 minutes east of Melbourne, you can escape to your own river valley, where rich farming lands, quiet rivers, lush fern gullies, tall old growth forests, & majestic mountains come together to frame this uniquely beautiful 120 acre property.
Step into adventure via our exhilarating high ropes course, or 310 metre flying fox. Reach for the top on our high indoor climbing wall or float quietly down the Latrobe River on your own personal river raft! With an overall capacity to sleep 200+ guests, Forest Edge’s two separate accommodation areas allow for a variety of group sizes.
LATROBE RIVER LODGE accommodates 130+ guests in modern, en-suited, and centrally heated guestrooms. This area offers a fully-catered dining room, a 200 seat function room, plus multiple breakout rooms.
McKERLIE CREEK CABINS accommodates a maximum of 70 guests in a modern, rustic style with centralised bathrooms, private function and dining rooms, and a full-equipped commercial bathrooms, private function and dining rooms, and a full-equipped commercial kitchen for self-catering.
Resident managers and experienced full-time staff ensure security and peace of mind. Other facilities include an indoor basketball stadium, a sports oval, campfire and tenting area, extensive verandas, and of course a wide variety of on-site activities such as trout fishing, eco programs, mini golf and more.
- CHECK IN/OUT: Various depending on group and day
- BEDDING CONFIGURATION: 200+ beds
- LINEN: Not included, but linen can be supplied.
- KITCHEN: Catered and Self-catering available
- HEATING/COOLING: YES
- LAUNDRY FACILITIES: YES
- OUTSIDE: High ropes course, flying fox, sports oval, campfire and tenting area, extensive verandas, on-site activities such as trout fishing, eco programs, mini golf and more.
- TARIFF: Various please contact Office Mondays 8.30am -5.00pm.
- BOOKING CONDITIONS: Subject to conditions of hire.