Walhalla’s Star Hotel provides stylish accommodation in twelve modern suites in the heart of the township. For over 20 years, the hotel has provided a fabulous break from the ordinary in beautiful surroundings. Walhalla is the most wonderful town to visit and a stay at the Star Hotel is the icing on the cake.
Winner of the LCBTA’s ‘People’s Choice Awards’ for Excellence in Customer Service in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2019!
Walhalla’s Star Hotel is a boutique accommodation hotel with a quiet, relaxed atmosphere…if you’re looking for an escape, look no further. We cater for breakfast and dinner (pre-booking required), conferences and regularly offer specials to entice you away for a short break.
- Accommodation Type: Hotel
- Check-In: 2pm
- Check Out: 10am
- Bedding Configuration: Either 1 x king and 1 x single or 3 x singles
- Linen: Included
- Heating/Cooling: Reverse-cycle air conditioning in all rooms
- Meals: Parkers Restaurant a la carte restaurant and wine bar is open to house guests. Closed on Friday^ and Sunday*, mid-week opening is subject to occupancy. If you wish to dine in the restaurant please book the restaurant in advance or book a Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Package.
- Laundry Facilities: Not available
- Additional details:House guests have access to 24 hour self-serve guest bars (located in lounge and on the landing) that work on the old fashioned honour system. There are no TV’s in the rooms however the hotel offers an extensive CD and book library. All rooms have Wi-Fi available.
- Child-Friendly: Not suitable for children under 12 years old
- Smoke-Free: Yes – Guests are welcome to smoke outdoors either on the verandah, the central courtyard or cottage garden
- Accessibility: The Star Hotel has a range of rooms to suit all accessibility levels, please contact the hotel to discuss your requirements. The “Black Diamond” room is designed for wheelchair access.
- Pricing: $189 to $249 per double/twin (maximum 2 people), $269 per triple (maximum 3 people) rate includes a continental buffet breakfast
How to get here:
Take the M1 for about 1 hour and 40 minutes, then take the Moe Exit. From here, follow the brown signs to Erica/Rawson. (C466) and Walhalla. Turn right to Rawson which is signposted 3km past Erica. Travel along this road through Rawson, then left to Walhalla 1km past Rawson (C461).
Follow the Main Road along into town and you will see the Star Hotel located on the right hand side across the road from the rotunda – it is the biggest hotel in town so you won’t miss it!
If you need a map, we have you covered – https://goo.gl/maps/u1BJgy4hExq5Kkxh7