Kalimna Park Cottage is locatedjust a short drive from Warragul, this 3 bedroom 2 bathroom, fully renovated self contained cottage is located on a working farm in the foothills of the picturesque Strzelecki Ranges.
It is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a week or a weekend away!
- Accommodation Type: Self-Contained
- Check-In: 2pm
- Check Out: 11am
- Number of guests: Up to 6
- Bedding Configuration: Up to three bedrooms – 3 x double beds
- Linen: Included
- Heating/Cooling: Reverse-cycle air conditioning in the lounge room and dining/kitchen
- Meals: Full kitchen facilities available with all packages including a breakfast hamper option
- Laundry Facilities: Washing Machine/Dryer
- Additional details: Back deck with gas BBQ, outdoor furniture & brasier (fire restrictions permitting).
- Child-Friendly: No
- Pet-Friendly: No
- Smoke-Free: Yes (However, outdoor smoking is permitted)
- Accessibility: Steps are required to enter the cottage, and the outside path is a little uneven.
- Pricing: $150 per night, per bedroom based on 2 night minimum stay
How to get here:
Head East from Melbourne towards Warragul, take the exit marked Warragul/Lardner Park.
Take a right on Lardner’s Track, and head about 15kms down the road and your destination will be on the left.
If you need a map, we have you covered – https://goo.gl/maps/8VwHu1xbYJHpabes6