The Mountain Rivers property is approximately half farm land and half forest, encompassing the beautiful Happy Jack Creek which descends to the Thomson River.
The Mountain Rivers Tourist Park has all types of accommodation to suit your budget. From campground and bunkhouse, to our budget motel and Alpine Cabins or the luxurious Family and Spa Chalets. It’s the perfect place to find peace of mind in beautiful and tranquil surroundings.
- Accommodation Type: Spa Chalet, Family Chalet, Alpine Cabins (self-contained), Mt Rivers Lodge, Bunkhouse and Campground
- Additional details: Native/cottage garden, BBQ, picnic table, seating, extensive walking tracks
- Child-Friendly: Yes – the Spa Chalet however is adults only
- Pet-Friendly: Yes – but have a chat to the friendly staff to confirm
- Smoke-Free: Yes (However, outdoor smoking is permitted)
How to get here:
Travel on the Princes Highway/Freeway to Moe, and continue until you reach the sign for Moe (near McDonalds), and follow the exit.
Follow the signs out towards Walhalla until you reach Rawson, turn right after the roundabout as your enter down down Depot Lane and then your first left and you will reach Mountain Rivers Tourist Park.
If you need a map, we have you covered – https://goo.gl/maps/x6tq4SgM2HukBqwS7