Are you searching for an inspiring & unique location for your school camp?
Located in the foothills of the Great Dividing Range, you will find lots of great outdoor activities, and fantastic facilities, at Rawson Village, the school camp specialists!
Rawson Village is a School Camp and Group Accommodation centre in Gippsland, Victoria, specialising in school camps.
Rawson Village has a range of facilities to accommodate Year 7 orientation camps, VCE/VCAL study camps, music camps, retreats, outdoor education/adventure camps, small groups, large groups, and more.
At Rawson Village we provide coordinated outdoor education programs designed to give your students a variety of outdoor experiences, and to build skills of responsibility, leadership, and teamwork.
Our programs guarantee some challenging moments as well as lots of laughter and excitement – making it something your students will remember forever!
Rawson Village will provide an all inclusive package for your school, including accommodation, catering and activities.
Working in partnership with you, activity programs are designed which support your preferred learning outcomes, and promote growth through experience for your students. We ensure all safety procedures & guidelines are in accordance with the Education Department; your students’ safety is our number one priority.
Our fully qualified & experienced in house staff will arrange everything, including transport to and from all activity locations. Also included is the provision of all specialized activity & safety equipment.
- 15 Acre Fully Fenced Site
- Adjacent to State & National Parks
- 300 beds, inc. 150+ with Ensuite Bathrooms
- 20 Motel Rooms for Teachers
- 3+ Recreation/Meeting Rooms
- 300 Seat Dining Room
- Fully Qualified Chefs
- Special Diets Catered For
- Fully Accessible
- ‘In house’ Activities Programming & Instructors
- References Available
- Wireless Internet
- High Ropes, Intermediate Ropes, & Low Ropes Courses
- Climbing/Abseiling Tower
- Flying Fox
- Guided Hiking
- Canoeing & Sports Rafting
- Mountain Biking
- Initiative Games
- Rope Maze
- Boot Camp Commando Course
- Bush Cooking & Covered Campfire
- Area seating 70
- Archery, Beach Volleyball, Table Tennis, Bocce, Soccer, Football
- On-Site Playing Fields
- 4WD Tours
- The AMAZING RACE in Historic Gold Mining Township Walhalla
- Walhalla Goldfields Railway
- Long Tunnel Goldmine Tours
- Gold Panning & Ghost Tours
- Winter Skiing at Mount Baw Baw & Mount St. Gwinear
- Summer Swimming
- Talks from DEPI, CFA, SES, Parks Victoria, Gippsland Water
- Guided Overnight Campouts
- Farm Visits
- Bush Dances
Tennis Courts, Squash Courts, Basketball Stadium, Heated Swimming Pool, and Football/Cricket Oval are located just 200m from Rawson Village.