Anderley has two secluded cabins located in the northern foothills of the Strezelecki Ranges (between Warragul and Moe). With stunning views from Westernport Bay to Mt Baw Baw, you will find it is the perfect place to retreat and recharge.
- Stunning Views
- Cosy Wood Fire
- Double Spa
- One or Two Bed Cabin
- Unique Open Plan Design
- Fully Self Contained
- Reverse Cycle Cooling.Heating
- Options Available Include: Continental Breakfast Hampers and Remedial or Aromatherapy Relaxation Massage Treatments
Just 5 minutes from Yarragon Village, Anderley is a great base to explore the West Gippsland region.
- 1 x Cabin (1 Queen bed) sleeping up to 2 people
- 1 x Cabin (1 Queen bed and 1 double bed) sleeping up to 4 people
- CHECK IN/OUT: Check In: 3:00pm Check Out: 11:00am
- LINEN: Included.
- BREAKFAST: Continental Breakfast Hampers are available as an optional extra
- BATHROOM: Double spa bath
- HEATING/COOLING: Cosy Wood Fire; Reverse Cycle Cooling/Heating
- OUTSIDE: Expansive Deck with outdoor furniture and BBQ provided
- CAR PARKING: Parking on site
- ACCESSIBILITY: Single level cabins – with 1-2 steps for entry access.
- ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES: Staff have first aid training; Staff on-site 24 hours a day; Handrails on all steps and stairs