Du Nord Ski Club is a traditional ski lodge located in the heart of the Mt Baw Baw Alpine Resort.
We offer affordable, self-catered accommodation in a spacious, welcoming environment perfectly set up for families, group bookings and school trips. The lodge is available for bookings year round. Visit us during the White Season to enjoy downhill skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing, cross county skiing and hiking. Green Season bookings can take advantage of the warmer weather to participate in mountain biking, hiking, mountain boarding, fishing and wildflower walks. Special rates are available to schools and clubs.
- BEDDING CONFIGURATION: Sleeping up to 24 people in 8 private bedrooms- 1x Queen Room, 3x Twin Share, 4x Quad Share. Portacot available upon request (please BYO sheets).
- LINEN: Quilts (covered), blankets and pillows supplied. Please BYO sheets and pillowcases.
- KITCHEN: Shared facility. Modern, fully equipped for self catering: 2x large ovens, 3x sets of hotplates, 2x microwaves, 2x freestanding fridges plus a walk in cold store/ pantry. All crockery, cookware & utensils supplied.
- BREAKFAST: Self catered, BYO food and drinks for all meals.
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with leather lounges and a potbelly fireplace.
- BATHROOM: Shared facilites: two private showerooms with toilet and basin (one male, one female) plus two separate toilets.
- HEATING/COOLING: Ducted central heating plus a potbelly fireplace in the lounge.
- LAUNDRY FACILITIES: YES — Washing machine available for Guest use. We have a large drying room that can be used to speed dry washed/ wet items.
- TARIFF: From $90 per night twin share- see our website www.dunordskiclub.com.au for more details on seasonal rates.