Tanjil Creek Lodge is a unique property that offers luxury accommodation for individual rooms or whole lodge bookings.
It has four bedrooms each with their own private bathrooms, furnished with high quality fixtures and fittings. It has been recently renovated and offers well designed and boutique style accommodation, The Property is recognized as the premium, privately owned Lodge at Mt Baw Baw. The property is nestled within the Snowgums and large Granite boulders. Everyone loves waking up, looking outside, and watching the snow turn the outside world into a Winter Wonderland. We are close to Ski Runs; Ski Lifts; Recreation Parks, Car Parks and Restaurants.
The common area for a whole lodge booking is the lounge area which has four separate couches hosting a gas log fire, large television screen with Netflix and great views overlooking the toboggan run. The kitchen is fully equipped with two large fridges each with a small freezer component, large oven & hot plates, dishwasher, crockery, cutlery, saucepans, rice cooker, coffee pod machine and many other basic supplies. The Lounge, Kitchen, Dining and Drying Room are shared areas.
It is located in the heart of the Mt Baw Baw Village, ski in – ski out, and you can easily walk to the restaurant. The Lodge overlooks the Toboggan Park and Maltese Cross Ski Run. It is also close to Mountain bike tracks which are available to hire, 18 hole Disc Golf course and many Walking Trails with magnificent views around the Village.
In Summer, the site is tranquil, with the headwaters of Tanjil River being close to the Lodge and the beautiful wildflowers.
- Accommodation Type: Lodge, including 4 bedrooms each with their own private bathrooms
- Check In: 3.00 pm
- Check Out: 10.00 am
- Number of guests: The lodge sleeps 17 people plus 3 roll out beds
- Linen: All linen included plus towels
- Heating/Cooling: Ducted heating is provided throughout the property plus a gas wood fired heater in lounge room.
- Meals: Fully equipped kitchen available and restaurants are located only 100 metres away. 5 Burner gas cooktop including wok burner, 2 electric ovens and a separate grill, 2 microwaves, 2 full size fridges, kettle, toaster, sandwich press, rice cooker etc
- Laundry Facilities: Laundromat in village
- Additional details: Large TV with Netflix in lounge room and TV’s in each of the lodge rooms. Premium Wifi
- Child-Friendly: Yes
- Pet-Friendly: No
- Smoke-Free: Yes (However, outdoor smoking is permitted)
- Accessibility: A small step is required to enter the cottage, and the outside path is a little uneven.
PLEASE NOTE : To obtain the best rates for this accommodation please Book on our website www.tanjilcreeklodge.com.au