Tanjil Lodge Private Lodge (including Halls Retreat Apartment) is located in the heart of the Mt Baw Baw Village (two and half hours from Melbourne) and one hour from the Latrobe Valley (in Gippsland).
The Lodge is a unique property that offers luxury accommodation for short term guests, including many international guests.
The 5 Bedroom /5 Bathroom property is furnished with high quality fixtures and fittings. It has been recently renovated and offers well designed and boutique style accommodation, The Property is recognized as the Premium, Privately owned Lodge at Mt Baw Baw and is accredited with the Australian Tourism Accreditation Program (ATAP).
The Property is nestled within the Snowgums and large Granite boulders. Everyone loves waking up, looking outside, and watching the snow turn the outside world into a Winter Wonderland. We are close to Ski Runs; Ski Lifts; Recreation Parks, Car Parks and Restaurants.
In Summer, the site is tranquil, with the headwaters of Tanjil River being close to the Lodge, and wildlife galore.
There are plenty of walking tracks to magnificent views around the Village and mountain bikes are available to hire.
- Accommodation Type: Lodge and Apartment
- Number of guests: The lodge sleeps up to 19, and another 2 in the apartment
- Linen: Included
- Heating/Cooling: Ducted heating is provided throughout the property
- Meals: Full kitchen facilities available
- Additional details: The apartment has a large spa bath for 2, TV’s in both lounge rooms and all lodge rooms,
- Child-Friendly: Yes
- Smoke-Free: Yes (However, outdoor smoking is permitted)
- Accessibility: A small step is required to enter the cottage, and the outside path is a little uneven.
How to get here:
If you need a map, we have you covered – https://goo.gl/maps/X5FyKCnBRGEs3gTLA