The perfect dose of fun, The Village Feast is the day trip of your dreams. Located just over one hour from Melbourne, the tiny town of Jindivick can be reached quickly and easily by car or public transport. Bring the family or round up your squad and make a day of it.
A day pass gets you entry to The Village Feast, where multiple pop-up stalls will line the streets offering exceptional food, drink and produce (for purchase) complemented by entertainment including a town fair for kids, competitions and live music.
Children 12 and under attend free (but they must have a ticket to gain entry). Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Jindivick is a picturesque town offering 360-degree breathtaking views of rolling green hills and rich, undulating farmland. This region is home to some of Baw Baw’s best local produce, combined with spectacular views a visit to Jindivick should be on everyone’s bucket list.
Jindivick is located about 15km north of Drouin, and about 110km east of Melbourne, allowing you to escape the hustle and bustle of the city in just over an hour and immerse yourself in a a place of beauty, plan your trip to Jindivick today!
- The Butcher – Alejandro Saravia, Farmer’s Daughters and Pastuso
- The Green Grocer – Shannon Martinez, Smith & Daughters and Smith & Deli
- The Chinese Restaurant – Victor Liong, Lee Ho Fook
- The Pub
- The Café – Jindi Caf x Matt Moran collaboration
- The Milk Bar presented by The Weekly Times – Gippsland Jersey and Jacican
- The Bakery – Tamsin’s Table Cake Shop
- The Deli and Smokehouse– Trevor Perkins, Hogget Kitchen
- The Dispensary – Loch Brewery & Distillery and Bad Frankie
- The General Store – featuring Gippsland wines
- Produce Market – stallholders from across Gippsland
- The Town Fair – fairground fun, competitions and stalls for the kids
- Live music and entertainment
Conditions of entry
1. Strictly no alcohol to be brought onto the event site by patrons
2. Patrons must be over 18 to purchase or consumer alcohol proof of age may be requested at service points
3. Where necessary, Security will, as a condition of entry, request a bag search to ensure no prohibited items such as glass, alcohol, illicit drugs, weapons or related dangerous items are brought on to the event site.
4. Children under 18 are allowed into the event when accompanied by an adult. They are not permitted any alcohol.
There will be a free shuttle bus to and from event with several local pick-up points. More information will be provided to event attendees.
This is an event not to be missed, discover the incredible food and wine that Baw Baw has to offer and experience Melbourne Food and Wine’s takeover of Jindivick with the Village Feast, purchase your tickets today.